HELLOO!! I Am Back, And Looking For A Co-Blogger!

Saturday, April 2, 2016
First of all, let me just HUG YOU ALL AND DISTRIBUTE A SHOWER OF GLITTER AND LOVE BECAUSE I MISSED YOU GUYS!!! I did, I really, really did! I'm so sorry I had to leave, but life got really hectic for a few weeks.

BUT, all is well now, exams are over, and I almost have school holidays, so YAY!!! A lot happened in  the past few weeks, and I'm very glad I took a hiatus, because I don't think I could've handled all the stress PLUS keeping up this blog. A lot more hugs to you guys for being so understanding and still loving me, despite not hearing from me for over a month.


And now, to the big announcement: I will be getting a co-blogger!!!


I really thought this through, and although this blog feels like my precious baby, I think it's time to let someone else help me with it, too. My blogging journey has been amazing so far, but my recent hiatus made me realise I can't keep up this blog by myself, and I realised that my life will definitely get busier in the months to come. Co-blogging (once I got my mind wrapped around the fact that I must let go of my overprotectiveness) looks like the best option to go with.

So if ANY of you guys want to maybe try this out, please fill in the form at the end of this post. But first, some conditions and guidelines: (yes, I know, I'm a spoilsport, but this is a big decision for me, so please make sure you're okay with all of these conditions before applying)

#1. You have to be okay with the blog name staying as it is. "Araliya" means frangipani flower in my mother language, and I know that you would probably have no connection to it at all, but this is the name I want to stick with for a long time to come.

#2. You have to be able to post at least once or twice a week.

#3. You will have to run your posts by me before hitting the "publish" button at least for the first three weeks.

#4. A Goodreads and Twitter isn't a must, but it will certainly help your case a lot.

#5. It's perfectly fine with me if you have your own blog, or if you don't. You MUST be able to give me samples of your reviewing style, though.

#6. You have to be able to put up with me, my craziness, my EXCESSIVE CAPITALS and exclamation marks (!!!) and random hyperactivity.

There, that's not a lot, but if you don't agree with any of these things, I'd suggest you don't apply. (I know I sound very demanding, but I'm very nice when I'm not making big decisions about my blog!) But on the plus side, if you DO become my new co-blogger, you can:

1. Use these blog stats when contacting publishers about reviews and tours

2. Become friends with a lot of fabulous people who read this blog

3. Fangirl as much as you like about ANYTHING.

4. Become my best blogging buddy FOREVER.

5. Have loads of fun and swim in happiness!!

(Now how can you say no to that? GO ON, APPLY!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment