Hiatus - I'm Sorry, I Had To!

Saturday, February 13, 2016
Hey there, nerdlings! As you might have noticed, I haven't posted AT ALL this week, and that's sadly due to how much busier life became this year. I don't want to straggle along, posting here and there with no uniformity at all. I had planned to go on hiatus in March, but I decided bring it forward a week, because I really need a good break without stressing out about comments and tags and my next discussion posts.

I want blogging to be fun, so I don't want to force myself to struggle along these few days, because that would take all the joy out of blogging. I think right now, it's the best decision I can take so I won't start thinking of blogging as a job, or something I HAVE to do.

I'll be on hiatus until maybe the third week of March, after my exams. Last time, I interacted with you guys on Twitter, but even my Twitter feed is being abandoned these days, so aside from some general tweets once in a while or maybe some bookstagram shots, you won't be hearing from me. But don't worry, I WILL be back! In the meanwhile, stay amazing! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment