The Inside Out Book Tag!

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Image Source (Edited By Me)

This is my first Disney-Pixar movie in AGES! It's so CUTE! The lovely Anna @ Annaish tagged me to do this, so here goes!

Joy
Which book brings you the most joy?

None. I read horribly depressing books where people get killed.


But seriously, it's pathetic how far I had to scroll down my Goodreads shelves to find a book that makes me happy. I suppose the PJO first book is the most light-hearted one, and it was funny, too, without me having to worry about anyone getting killed. Much. Also, yay for MG faves!

Sadness
Which book made you cry the hardest?


God, I cried. So. Hard. Not spoiling anything, but DANG THIS BOOK IS SAD.

Disgust
Which book grossed you out the most?


The abuse in this romance... *shudder*. Please don't read it. The love interest is disgusting, the way he continually abuses the main character. I was so disappointed with this book.

Fear
Which book scared you more than anything?


I don't have much experience with horror books, unfortunately. Frozen Charlotte was my first horror read, so I really don't have anything to compare it to, but let me tell you, it was darn scary. I AM NEVER LOOKING AT DOLLS THE SAME WAY AGAIN.

Anger
Which book pissed you off?


I hated the way the author concluded this series. The romance was just...no. It made me so angry because I expected more from Amanda Hocking.


Also, everyone else who wants to do this tag!

have you watched inside out?? did you like it?? wasn't it absolutely adorable?! what are the books you associate with certain feelings??

No comments:

Post a Comment