Merry Christmas, Everyone!

Friday, December 25, 2015

Christmas has always been my favourite time of the year. The carols, the tinsel, the food, the gifts, the parties, and the general feel of Christmastime will stay with me forever. Whether it's decorating the Christmas tree, singing along to well-loved carols, or even taking part in Christmas dramas (I was in my church play this year!), Christmas has some amazing memories for me.

I know that not all of my followers may celebrate Christmas, and I totally understand that, but I wanted to dedicate this tiny post to all of you, for being such wonderful friends, for supporting me, and for making my year a fabulous year. I love each and every one of you, and I hope the Christmas spirit will be with you all on this wonderful day.

Merry Christmas, and may God bless you for the coming year!

No comments:

Post a Comment