Tell Me What You Think Of My Blog! (My Attempt To Get Feedback To Make This Blog More Awesome!)

Saturday, October 10, 2015


So a few months ago, I did a survey of what people thought of my blog, and it really helped me to improve as a blogger. Now, sometime later, I want to see just how far I've come! Book blogging has been so wonderful, and I just want to give you the best content I can produce.

So, without further ado, I'd like to ask you to fill out this form, and help me improve as a blogger. It would mean so much to me if you could take a few minutes to tell me what you think of my blog, whether good or bad. (I won't get angry, promise!)



did you fill out the form? what are the things you enjoy most about blogging/reading? this is a pretty short post, but i still want your thoughts! (like the little greedy thought-monster i am :P)

No comments:

Post a Comment