My Big "I Love You" To Other Bloggers (In Which I Exercise My Kindness On Other Book Bloggers)

Tuesday, October 20, 2015
i love you book bloggers small heart border card

So this post was inspired by Cait's "How To Be Kind To Book Bloggers". It really struck me how a simple "love the way you review" can just make my day, or any book blogger's, for that matter. Book blogging is hard work, and when little compliments like this is really what keeps a book blogger going. 
Now since I'm not awfully good at randomly tweeting or commenting about the amazingness of a certain book blogger (normally because I'm a little shy), I'm going to compile a list of blog buddies, and explain why I think they are awesome.
So, in no particular order:

1. Aentee @ Read At Midnight
read at midnight blog button watercolour flowers

Aentee, your blog is AMAZING. Your graphics are breathtakingly beautiful, and I absolutely adore them. You also write thoughtful discussions, which I love, especially your little tutorials. I honestly admire how hard you work to make amazing graphics for every. Single. Post. I can barely manage the book covers for my reviews!

2. Anna @ Annaish
I only recently found your blog, but you can be so very creative! You photos for every post are admirable, and I love how simple and pretty your header is, and your discussions are great!

3. Emily @ Paperback Princess

You have such a cute blog, Emily, and I love how you're so friendly and welcoming to everyone! Your reviews are so easy to read and generally very reliable. You make an amazing blog buddy.

4. Jillian @ Jillian's Books

One of the nicest bloggers in the blogosphere. Jill, I AM SO IN LOVE WITH YOUR PERSONAL POSTS. You have an amazing personality, and I LOVE getting to know you through your blog. So many of your posts are so touching or funny or personal.

5. Mishma @ Chasing Faerytales

Chasing Faerytales

Mishmash, your discussion posts are THE. BEST. I love your controversial topics, and your heartfelt opinions that really strike me, although I may not agree ALL the time :). The growth of your blog is also amazing, and your trying out photography now! WHOO!! 



Have I told you how much I love your Middle School Monday feature? Well, I do. And you, too, are one of the best ever blog buddies one could have. Your site is so pretty, and I just want to acknowledge your general loveliness.

7. Ruzaika and Veronika @ The Regal Critiques

Ruzi, you are the most most fantastically fun person I've ever met in the blogosphere. You are simply awesome, and I am proud to be your blog buddy. Veronika, I don't know that well, but together, they make an AWESOME team, I and love your "Spooky October" theme!

8. Claudia @ Penmarkings

Claudia, YOUR DESIGNS ARE AWESOME!! It's so amazing
that your starting your own blog design business, and I am a hundred and ten percent sure you'll be marvellously successful in the future. I love your discussion posts, too, so keep doing what you are doing, because you are fantastic!



A Derek Landy fangirl. That in itself proves how awesome you are. Not to mention, I ADORE YOUR REVIEWS. You write the most amazing reviews that MAKE ME SO EXCITED to read the book, and I don't even care that they're a tad bit long, because I love reading your opinions!! Also love your friendliness and your passion for books and blogging!

And that's it for now! I know I missed out, like, a hundred other fabulous bloggers, but I can't go on forever! Besides, I might run out of original things to say, because EACH ONE OF YOU IS AWESOME.  Don't feel left out if I didn't include you . I love you, too! AND, I might just do a follow-up post, so never fear, I'll include way more of you next time! (YAY!)


do you like telling other people how awesome they are, just because? do you love these blogs as much as i do? 

No comments:

Post a Comment