The Book Fangirling Blog Award

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Many, many thanks out to Theepika @ It's Theepika for tagging me! I'm also very sure that someone else nominated me for this award, or some other award if not for this one, and if you are that person and you are reading this: I AM SO INCREDIBLY SORRY AND I WILL MAKE IT UP TO YOU SOMEHOW. You see, I lost all my old comments along with the old blog address, and I have no idea who it was or even which award I was nominated for. Again, sorry, love, and PLEASE leave a comment if you did nominate me sometime ago so I can find out who you are! *curses poor memory and Intensedebate*

So, on with my nomination:

The Rules

1) Create a post to accept your award.
2) Add the blog award button into your post and put it on the side of your blog as a widget.
3) Answer the questions I have above.
4) Nominate between 5-10 book bloggers who you think also deserve this award.
5) Come up with your own 5 questions for your nominees.

The Answers


1. When did you first discover this book community online?

That would be when I first created my Goodreads account! My mother thought it might be good for me to create a blog, so I did, and then decided I'm going to make it a book blog (which my mother hadn't bargained for, ha).


2. What was the best book that the book community made you read?

An Ember In The Ashes! The hype surrounding was enormous. (No, seriously. If you aren't a book blogger, you should know that the hype was of GARGANTUAN proportions). I was actually scared to read it at first, in case I was disappointed, but I'm very happy to say that I wasn't!

3. What is a book that you recommend for people to help them get out of a reading slump?

Any Jennifer Armentrout book. Her writing is just so addictive and funny, it's bound revamp your bookish energy!

4. Does everyone know that you are a fangirl, or are you more private about it? 

Hmm... I don't know. Probably not. If you're one of my close friends, I will act like a fanatical lunatic very freely, but with people I don't know that well, I'm more reserved. I know that I should probably display my fangirl pride more openly, but I kind of want to at least appear normal at first.

5. Who are your book boyfriends?

My favourite question! Let's see...
1. Day from Legend by Marie Lu (YOU CANNOT FIND ANYTHING MORE PERFECT THAN DAY)
2. Augustus from TFioS (We're soulmates. I might have mentioned that before, but yeah, WE'RE MEANT FOR EACH OTHER)
3.Will Herondale from The Infernal Devices (Dare: find any girl who won't fall for this guy.)
4.Percy Jackson (Possibly my first-ever fictional crush)

The Questions

1. Who is your OTP? (If you have more than one, please do mention all!)
2. Which book published this year is so awesome that you'd recommend it to anyone and everyone?
3. Name a blog you have discovered recently (within the last week or so) that you absolutely love.
4. Which female main characters is your favourite, and why?
5. Which book has put you in the worst bookhangover/ the endind made you tear out your hair with feels?

The Nominees

Chioma @ Blue Books And Butterflies
Maria @ Teen YA Book Nerd
Alex @ The Book's Buzz
Vivien @ Reading In Wonderland
Kate @ My Book Life Read
The Candid Cover
Tiffany @ The Bookish Thought

And if I didn't tag you and you want to do it, go right ahead! Also, if you want to be featured in an interview on this blog, you're welcome to DM on Twitter (@Ranu_96) or drop me an email ( ranudij(at)gmail(dot)com)!  Looking forward to your posts, guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment