Book Blogger Interviews #3 - Emily @ Paperback Princess!

Monday, August 31, 2015

Hello, my treasured stalkers! Nice to know that you're reading this right now! Today, we have Emily from Paperback Princess here on my blog answering my questions. You should definitely check out her blog and possibly follow her because she is amazing and writes great reviews! On with the interview.



1. Hello, Emily! I'm so glad you decided to participate in this. Could you tell us some of the authors on your auto-buy list? (Authors whose books you'll read no matter what)

Thank you for interviewing me, Ranu! John green has never written a book that I didn't like, so I always buy his books. Also, Rainbow Rowell because she writes the cutest books and never fails to amaze me!

2. Do you keep a schedule for blogging or do you just flail around posting whenever you feel like it (like me)? 


I do keep a schedule for blogging because that way I know how many posts I'm putting up a week. It does get tricky though if I forget to post. ( It's happened before.)

3. Do you eat or drink while reading?


I do not eat or drink while reading because I get distracted easily. I would pay more attention to the food than the book!

4. Hardcovers or paperbacks? Why do you like one better than the other?

I do prefer hardcovers because they have more structure to them. The cover won't bend like on a paperback. However, I do buy more paperbacks because they are less expensive.

5. Have you ever read a book which you thought had a terrible cover but you still adored the story (and was glad you didn't judge the book by its cover)? 

Delirium by: Lauren Oliver. I thought it was a cool concept, but the close up on the girl on the cover was a bit creepy.

6. Why do you love blogging so much?

 I could go on and on! To sum it up, I love blogging because everyone in the community is so supportive of each other, and no one is judged for their interests.

7. What is the best part of reading for you?


The best part of reading in my opinion, is that you can escape into a world far from reality. If you're having a bad day, books can comfort you.

8. Do you bend the spines and dogear the pages or are you terribly persnickety (haha, I like that word) about that type of thing?


No way! Even if one page is out of line, I get really annoyed. When the spine gets bent, I feel like I've done the book injustice.

9. Which book had the romance that gave you the most pain?

Probably Twilight by Stephenie Meyer. It was just that typical "helpless girl gets rescued by bad boy" , and that really ticked me off. 

10. And finally, how would you try to convince a non-reader that books are the most awesome things in the world (obviously!)?


I would tell them that reading is the most comforting thing in the world. You are able to find time for yourself, away from your troubles, and become engrossed in something that you can call your own. Reading will be your happy place. (FABULOUS answer, by the way)

Thank you so much for your participation, Emily, and I loved working with you on this post. Next time's interview will feature Kate from Read and Dream: My Book Life Read! 

And if you, dear reader, want to be featured on my blog like this, just drop me an email at ranudij(at)gmail(dot)com, or alternatively, DM me on Twitter, and let's see what we can do about getting to know each other better. Have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment