Book Blogger Interviews #2 - Alex @ The Milky Way of Books!

Monday, August 3, 2015

Hi, everyone! Today I have Alex from The Milky Way of Books for an interview!
Mikly Way of books

1. Hi, Alexandra! I've visited your blog, The Milky Way of books and was wondering why you decided on that particular name. Could you tell us?

The idea behind my blog's name came when I was writing one of my manuscripts. It had the stars as a theme so, I decided to combine my love for books and astrology in one title!

2. What do you think is the best film adaptation of a book?

I'd say "The Hunger Games" and the 7th Harry Potter movie. It's hard to find good book adaptations so I have these two as my top ones.

3. What would be the only three books you'd have with you on a desert island?

"A Court of Thorns and Roses" by Sarah J Maas
"Incarnate" by Jodi Meadows
"Poison Princess" by Kresley Cole

4. You could have any superpower in the world, but only one. Which would you choose?

The ability to fly with a nice kick-ass pair of wings!

5. Which do you like better? Love triangles or forbidden love? Why?

Forbidden love. There is more angst in this plot and it drives the characters' choises. On the other hand love  triangles tend to decrease the plot since the hero/heroine goes back and forth with his/her feelings.

6. Do you have that one book that everyone and their granny loves but you don't? What is it?

I don't have any particular book that I don't like. I did try to read "Grey" but I almost threw my table to the wall. Does that count? ;)

7. What do you like seeing best in the blogs you follow and read?

Pics from the book festivals, like BEA, ComicCon and the rest. Since I am not from US, I enjoy all the bookish  gatherings and the giveaways.

8. Are you a very neat person or is everything you own a mess (like me!)?

I try to be neat! I never leave anything of sorts untidy! :)

9. Is there a newly revealed cover for a book/series you love? What is it?

Except from "Queen of Shadows" by Sarah J Maas, I liked the new cover of "The Mirror King" by Jodi Meadows  and "Truthwitch" by Susan Dennard.

10. And finally,describe your perfect book in three words!

Romantic, adventurous, funny!

And that's all for today, folks! My thanks to Alexandra for participating, and please stay tuned for next time's interview, which will feature Emily from The Paperback Princess! If you are a book blogger and want to take part in this, check out this post, or contact me on Twitter. Don't be nervous and PLEASE don't hesitate, because I'd love to feature you on my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment