A Change For The Bookish Life

Sunday, August 9, 2015
My new blog URL will change to: http://thearaliyabookshelf.blogspot.com

So as you guys would have probably noticed, I changed my blog design. Again. (#sorrynotsorry) I just keep getting new ideas for what my blog could look like, and then I won't be satisfied UNTIL MY BLOG LOOKS LIKE THAT. It's continuous itch that I must scratch.

BUT, this time, something else is changing. Yes, my blog name. I thought that my blog deserved a unique, more original name than what I first came up with. So what does this new name mean, you ask? Well, in my language, Araliya means frangipani, a flower. You may or may not have seen it:


I've always loved these types of flowers since they carry a lot of memories. Even now, when I see a pretty blossom which has fallen from the tree, I impulsively pick it up. You can ask my friend Shaadia, who, unfortunately, does not share my love for this flower! It's true.

I'm not changing the URL yet because of stuff I need to sort out, like my Bloglovin' feed. If there are any glitches, I apologise in advance.

I haven't actually had the courage to do this before, and I don't know all the glitches that come with it, so if you are a blogger who has the changed their URL, please give me advice on any troubles I might encounter! Thanks in advance!

If you have anything to say about my new design, anything at all, please do! I'd love any kind of feedback, and I want you to love the new design as much as I do.

As for my dear readers, I know you'll support me no  matter what my blog's name is (*crosses fingers*) and I hope you like the change! Now, free hugs for all!

2 comments:

  1. I totally understand the want to frequently change up your blog. I suffer from this as well because I can always envision my design as being better than before. As for your new blog name, I really like it and I think it is very unique and significant. I can also see how changing you URL can be nerve-racking. Great post Ranu and I wish you luck!
    ~Chioma @ Blue Books and Butterflies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Chioma! I'm crossing my fingers that this works out!

      Delete