My 7 Favourite Ways To Procrastinate While Studying

Thursday, July 16, 2015
I don't think you know this, but I'm telling you now that I'm a HUGE procrastinator. I always try whatever it takes to NOT do something that I'm supposed to do.


And now that exams are upon me, my procrastinative (is that even a word) streak is really showing. Here are my favourite ways to not do stuff:

1. Reading

Of course, that's on top of my list. Why study when I can cast spells with Harry? Why memorize all those lists when I can attend balls and dances with Kestrel? Why remember history dates when I can kill people save a country with Katniss?


2. Chat with a friend

What better way to waste time than moan and complain over your mutual misery with a friend in your class?

3. Eat

Comfort food is especially tempting. I think I eat more chocolate during exams than I do for any other two weeks of the year.

4. Watch TV

My brother is watching Big Hero 6. I have to find out what happens to Baymax. To hell with quadratic equations.

5. Sleep

I am definitely more tired during exams. And it's better to get a good rest for the exam the next day instead of making sure I've got my history dates correct, right? Right?


6. Do nothing

Because nothing is better than studying, at least in my book.


And finally, No. 7: Blogging

Oh, yes. Even as I type out this post I am procrastinating. Terribly. I just thought to myself, hey, what better way to procrastinate than to write up a blog post about procrastinating? Blogging is actually my favourite way of getting my mind of studies. It's not just writing a new post, but commenting on other blogs, adding to my TBR list, reading all my new tweets, etc. 

So that's all I have for now, and I'm sorry, but I do NOT have enough to time think of discussion posts or write reviews as of now. I promise to be more active as soon as I can! 




No comments:

Post a Comment