Book Blogger Interviews #1

Wednesday, July 22, 2015
HELLO EVERYONE IT'S SO GOOD TO BE BACK. Exams are officially OVER, so I don't have to worry about studying anymore! So a while ago, I announced something new I was doing on my blog, which was blogger interviews! I didn't know about these until I came across this blog, and I immediately decided to make more blogging friend through it.

So today we have our first blogger to sign up, Konstantina from The Reading Armchair! Let's get on with it!



 1.Hello, Konstantina! I've visited your blog, The Reading Armchair, and was wondering what made you decide to start a book blog?

I've been always a great reader. But I needed something to challenge myself, so I decided to start doing themed reads. In that point, I thought that it would be great if I shared those themed reads with the world and that's how the idea of The Reading Armchair came to be.

2. When did you start blogging and have you enjoyed it so far?

I started blogging about 7 months ago. I still consider myself new and I'm constantly trying to find something new to bring to my blog.

3. What's your favourite part of book blogging?

The community. I love visiting other blogs, read other people's reviews and all this creative conversation. I also love giving book recommendations.

4. What is/are your favourite genre/s?

I read almost any genre. I specifically love fantasy and historical fiction. But lately I've had a fascination with genre-bending novels, such as The Buried Giant by Kazuo Ishiguro.

5. Series v. standalones. Which do you like better and why?

I generally prefer standalones because I find it easier to stay focused and engaged in the story. 

6. Do you like darker colours or light colours? (I want to throw in a few random questions :))

I like light and warm colours. I love the bright red and mint colours.

7. What kind of songs do you like? Name your top five!

This is a tough question. Mostly, I listen to alternative rock music, but I like pop and folk music as well. 
Some of my favourite songs are:
1.The Celestials - The Smashing Pumpkins
2.Bliss - Muse
3.Better Together - Jack Johnson
4.Neverland - Darren Hayes
5.Coming Up Easy - Paolo Nutini  

8. Do you consider yourself to be a proper booknerd?

Yes, I think I do. You won't find me without a book, when we take a walk with my friends we mysteriously end up browsing books and this is also my favourite conversation topic.

9. You have the opportunity of spending an entire day with an author. Who would you choose?

David Mitchell. I am a fangirl and I cannot hide it. Cloud Atlas is one of my favourite books of all time, but the rest of his novels have a special place in my heart, as well.

10. And finally, what is your favourite cover from all the books you read this year? 

From all the books I've read so far in 2015 my favourite cover is the one of The Gracekeepers by Kirsty Logan.




And that's about it! Go check out her blog, and thanks so much, Konstantina, for participating!

If you are a blogger and want to take part in this, check out this post, or send me a DM on Twitter. Please don't be nervous or hesitate, because I really want to get to know you!


No comments:

Post a Comment