Beautiful Blogger's Award

Saturday, June 13, 2015


A big thank you out to Emily @ Paperback Princess and Selina @ Dear Book Geeks for nominating me for this award!



The Rules:

  • Link to the blogger who nominated you
  • List seven random facts about yourself
  • Nominate seven, creative bloggers
  • Notify the amazing people you nominated for the award
My facts:

  1. I was born in May
  2. I love the smell of wet earth after the rain. My friend finds it disgusting but, I do.
  3. My favourite colour is turquoise
  4. I wish Hazel from The Fault in Our Stars was my best friend
  5. One day, I'm going to visit Buckingham Palace. It's probably my dying wish.
  6. I'm a quirky, relentlessly optimistic person. Just ask my friends.
  7. I really, really want a dog, but my mother won't let me get one!
Nominations:

  • Pearl @ Asterisk Pearl's Book Blog
  • Sophie @ Seamless Reader
  • Georgia @ Teen Book Hoots
  • Veronika @ Reading Is Dreaming With Open Eyes
  • Shannon @ The Tale Temptress
  • Cee @ The Mistress Case


No comments:

Post a Comment