How Book-Nerdy Are You?

Monday, May 18, 2015
It's time for a totally random post!

Well, hello, hello everyone! Today, you will be finding out exactly how much of book-nerdiness you possess! Answer the questions below as honestly as you can!


1. When someone is talking about books, what is your reaction?
A) Books? Boooring. Why would people ever want to talk about books? 0 points

B) Oh, I like reading, too! Last year, I read Twilight and The Hunger Games.. I loooved them! What's your favourite? 2 points

C) Oh my gosh, I LOVE books! They're amazing! 4 points

D) OMG ASGFS/L';K;LJG I ABSOLUTELY WORSHIP BOOKS. DID YOU READ THIS BOOK? ISN'T THIS AUTHOR FANTASTIC? NOOO! WHY DID THAT CHARACTER HAVE TO DIE?! 6 points

2. How many books do you read in a month?
A) Books? Bleh. None. 0 points

B) Ha, last month I read three whole books! Isn't that amazing?! 2 points

C) Um, like, ten? Fifteen? Not sure.. 4 points

D) Oh, I gave up counting long time ago... 6 points

3. Do you run a book blog?
A) Yuck. Books are boring. Why would people want to blog about them? 0 points

B) No...why would I? Reading's good enough for me. 2 points

C) I want to so badly! But I'm just too busy. 4 points

D) Oh yes! It's an absolutely fantastic experience and I love connecting with other bookaholics and authors! 6 points

4. When you hear "Harry Potter", what's your first reaction?
A) Ugh. Isn't it that book series everyone's raving about? About some kids with magic who go to this school... What's it called? Hogwash?

B) Oh, the movies were so amazing and magical! I'm thinking about reading the books! 2 points

C) I loved this series! It was so absolutely fantastic! Simply amazing! 4 points

D) OMGAO MY WHOLE CHILDHOOD IN A BOOK SERIES! SO FREAKING AWESOME! 6 points

5. What do you when you get a new book?
A) Why would I waste money on books? Again, bleh. 0 points

B) Start reading it. When I have the time. (So many other things to do, like swimming, painting, listening to music, playing Minecraft, visiting Granny). 2 points

C) Start reading immediately! 4 points

D) I WANNA READ IT SO BAD BUT I'VE ALREADY GOT SO MANY OTHER BOOKS HOW DO I FIND THE TIME ASDKSFG;KGJ?! 6 points

6.If I ask you what your favourite book is, how would you reply?
A) BOOKS. ARE. BORING. HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU? 0 points

B) Oh, Twilight/The Hunger Games/Fifty Shades of Grey/Percy Jackson, for sure! 2 points

C) I don't know! I love too many books! 4 points

D) I ADORE ________ and ___________ and _________ and __________ and __________ ! (fill in blanks with suitable books) Wait, you meant  just one? *deflates* 6 points

7. You watch a movie that's based on a book:
A) AWESOME MOVIE! The book cannot possibly compare! 0 points

B) Pretty good movie. I think I might actually read the book? 2 points

C) WHY DIDN'T I KNOW THERE WAS A BOOK? I SHOULD HAVE READ IT FIRST! 4 points

D) They cut out THAT part! And they didn't include THIS and THIS and THIS and we didn't meet THAT character, and THIS wasn't supposed to happen! 6 points

8. When was the last time you read a book?
A) I NEVER read. Haven't you got that already?! 0 points

B) Oh, I read this great book just last week! 2 points

C) Yesterday/ a few hours ago. 4 points

D) I just stopped reading for a few minutes to look at this blog post. WILL YOU FINISH ALREADY SO I CAN GO BACK TO READING? 6 points

Okay, okay. That's it!

0 - 8 points: You are a non-reader/book hater/alien. What are you even doing on this blog?

8 - 20 points: You are a normal person. Be proud of that. Just don't expect bookworms to understand you or force them to also become "normal". We try not to judge you, so don't judge us.

20 - 36: You are a bookworm, with nerdiness levels between "Average" and "Very, very enthusiastic".

36 - 48: You are a completely crazed, rabid booknerd. Welcome to the family!

So tell me, how much did you score? Are you a "normal" person? An average booklover? Or a full-out fangirl? Would you like me to publish more posts like this?

No comments:

Post a Comment