Feature and Follow Friday #8

Friday, May 1, 2015

Feature and Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. Want to reach out to the blogosphere? Find out more!

Well, hello, my dear would-be followers! How fare thee this glorious Friday afternoon? 
Question of the week:
How do you get over a book hangover/reading slump/ blogging slump?
Well, when I'm going to through a reading slump I usually do non-reading stuff like watch TV, practise playing the piano, finish homework, etc. Come to think of it, reading slumps are actually when I get other things done!
I usually have a book hangover after a really great book, so what I do is pick up a light, fluffy book (maybe one I've read before) and read it breezily.
As for a blogging slump, well I haven't experienced one yet, so we'll have to see!


No comments:

Post a Comment