The Taylor Swift Book Tag

Thursday, April 16, 2015

So I saw this book tag at Asterisk Pearl's Book Blog, and since everyone was tagged, I decided to do it!


We Are Never Getting Back Together - A book/series you were sure you were in love with,
then wanted to break up with.

The Blemished Trilogy - Sarah Dalton
I loved the first two book,s and had such high expectations for the last one, but somehow, I hated it.


Red -A book with a red cover

Catching Fire - Suzanne Collins
I know it's kind of orange-y, but I like it!


The Best Day - A book that makes you feel nostalgic

Goodnight Mister Tom - Michelle Magorian
Possibly the best book of my childhood

Love Story - A book with forbidden love

Delirium - Lauren Oliver
Haha, LITERALLY forbidden love!

I Knew You Were Trouble - A book with a bad character you couldn't help but love.

Shatter Me - Tahereh Mafi
Warner... I have to shut up now or I'm going to explode with spoilers. For those of you who finished the series - wink, wink.

Innocent - A book someone ruined the ending for.

The Inheritance Cycle - Christopher Paolini
That someone was me, actually. I wanted to know what happened so badly I read all of the spoiler-filled reviews on Amazon. Also, it didn't help that the ebook sampler of each book had a summary of the previous book. XD

Everything Has Changed - A character from a book who goes through
extensive character development.

Percy Jackson (Percy Jackson and the Olympians) - Rick Riordan
I love how Percy changed so much over the ten books Uncle Rick has written, but I also love how he still retained some of that dorkiness and impulsive nature. Ooh, and the sass!

You Belong With Me - Your most anticipated book release

Ugh, so hard to choose, but... The Rose Society - Marie Lu
I have to be honest and say that I hate this cover, but I cannot WAIT to see what becomes of Adelina.

Forever and Always - Your favourite book couple

From Obsidian - Jennifer Armentrout
Katy+Daemon= FOREVER

Come Back, Be Here - A book you are least likely to lend out, for fear you might never get it back.

The Young Elites - Marie Lu
I usually have no problem with lending books, but I'd only lend this one to my most trusted friends

Teardrops On My Guitar - A book that made you cry a lot.

Clockwork Princess - Cassandra Clare
This book hurt so. Darn. Much. And it was so darn perfect at the same time. There should be a warning on the cover : READ AT YOUR OWN RISK OF BIPOLAR DISORDER.

Shake It Off - A book/series you love so much you shake off the haters

Covenant - Jennifer Armentrout

Lots of people who love the Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead hate this book, and while I agree that there are loads of similarities and that the author could have been more original, I still loved her writing and her characters. Plus, it helped that I haven't read any of Richelle Mead's books!

And that's it! Do you agree with my choices? I tag all of you people reading this post! Have fun!




6 comments:

  1. I loved the Delirium trilogy! I also really like the Catching Fire cover, even though the book was kind of under whelming

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was underwhelming, just a little bit. :)

      Delete
  2. I agree that Percy Jackson had a lot of extensive character development :) I mean, Percy was sort of puny and naive, but he really developed into something in book 5 right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have seen this everywhere on booktube, glad to see it is coming on to the book blogosphere as well!
    I totally adore the covenant series by J. Armentrout, I want to buy the physical copies. And I totally agree with your forever couple being Katy and Daemon, they just make me feel warm fuzzies inside!
    Happy Reading!

    Kristin @ Simply Bookish Things
    http://simplybookishthings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete