Feature and Follow Friday #7

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Feature and Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. Want more followers and blogging friends? Click here!


Today's question:
Here is $100,000. Buy something. Anything at all! What would be the first thing you choose and why?

Wow. I just converted $100,00 US dollars into Sri Lankan rupees. The answer came up to roughly THIRTEEN MILLION rupees. That's a LOT of money. I actually don't know what I'd do with that much. I'm not much of a practical person, so I don't think I'd spend it on something like a car. I'd most probably buy a plane ticket to the United Arab Emirates and enjoy a three-day stay at the Burj Al Arab hotel.


Then maybe go on a tour around the world. Paris, London, Los Angeles, Italy, Switzerland. I've always wanted to travel to other countries. Not an entirely practical way to spend such a lot of money, but at least let me enjoy the daydream!

So what'd you do with 100,000 USD? Buy something that'd be useful, or splurge on something luxurious?

You can follow me on Bloglovin' or GFC. I'll definitely follow back :)

12 comments:

  1. Do check out my FF: http://bookstopcorner.blogspot.in/2015/04/feature-follow-9-checking-off-my-bucket.html

    Old Follower

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to buy books and stash in general but would probably have to be more practical and pay of some debt...... real life sucks!

    New GFC and Bloglovin follower

    My FFF  - Thea @ Gizzimomo's Book Shelf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? :)Thanks for following:D

      Delete
  3. A vacation would be nice, but sometimes we gotta think practical

    ReplyDelete
  4. No need to be practical! :D Fantasy is much nicer. I would absolutely agree with a nice vacation to all your favorite countries. For me I'd like to go to Europe and visit England, Scotland, Ireland and maybe Germany. :)

    Old follower!
    My FF!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Europe is definitely a continent to visit :)

      Delete
  5. I'm so down with the tour around the world. I have always wanted to travel. Old follower. :-)

    Shannon @ The Tale Temptress' FF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Travelling will be amazing. I'm surprised everyone doesn't want to do it! :)

      Delete
  6. I'd love to travel the world! Great choice! I was super practical with my answer. Lol! I did choose a car. My car is 10 years old now. ): I'd totally splurge and take my family on a beautiful vacation, though! (:

    Here's my FF!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. $100,000 is a lot of money. Maybe you can do both if you're thrifty :)

      Delete