Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created by the folks at The Broke and The Bookish
Reader problems. Blow me down if I don't have too many. Here's my list:
1. So many books, so little time. THERE ARE TOO MANY TO READ! I feel wobbly all over when I think of the lovely books that are going to be published after I die.
2. Reading slumps. I hate these!
3. Being oblivious to what happens around me. Sometimes, if I'm too deep into the book, everything that happens around me just goes over my head. It's take an earthquake to stir me out of the pages if I'm really into the story.
4. Post-reading trauma. We all know this. It is usually caused by books we adore, be it your favourite character dying, your ship sinking like the Titanic, or even simply the end of a much-beloved series. Reading is dangerous, people. IT HURTS!
5. Having unrealistically high expectations of boys. It's not as if you can find a real-life Augustus Waters just wandering around the streets.
6. That mini-heart attack you have when the front cover of a book gets damaged.
7. Yelling at characters in the book because they're doing something stupid and appearing crazy to people around you. Yes, I have done that many times and many times have I received weird looks.
8. Being friends with non-bookish people. They just don't understand my love for a certain book, or the pain I experience when something terrible happens or my fangirlish urges.
9. The movie sucks. Ugh! This makes me unbelievably frustrated and indignant.
10. SPOILERS. Do I even have to elaborate?