The Versatile Blogger Award

Friday, February 13, 2015

A bucketload of thanks out to Danna @ A Reading Habit for nominating me! Go check out her blog! ( Trust me, it's beautiful)

EDIT: The VBA has been circling around the book blogosphere quite a lot, and I received few other nominations since Danna, so I just want to thank all those lovely people by mentioning them and linking back here:
Georgia May @ Teen Book Hoots
Aditi Saha @ Book Stop Corner

So, here are the Rules of the Versatile Blogger Award:

- If you are nominated, you've been awarded the Versatile Blogger Award
- Thank the person who nominated you, just to be nice :)
- Link back to their blog. They'd be ever so grateful!
- Select 15 blogs or bloggers for the award (ones you recently discovered or follow regularly)
- Nominate them for the award (remember to notify them once you do!)
- Lastly, tell the person who nominated you seven things about yourself. Easy as that!

My nominees:
Azee @ Undercover Critique
Alicia @ Awesome Book Assessment
The Paperback Princess
Melissa @ Ever So Mela
Elle @ Lost in Wonderland
Jess @ Jess Time To Read
Eclectic Introspections @ Flickering Lights
Teresa @ T's Stuff
aeriko001 @ The Reading Armchair
Katie @ Books Under Blanket
Susan @ A Soul Unsung
Monique @ Mo_Books
Ayanami Faerudo @ Whatever You Can Still Betray
Elizabeth @ The Bookish Universe
Edel @ The Irish Bookworm

I'd also nominate Pearl @ Asterisk Pearl, but she's already been nominated by the same blogger who nominated me. Still, I think she deserves a mention!

7 (really random) Things About Me
- I'm not an ardent cricket fan, but during the ICC World Cup season I seem to always catch the cricket fever ( my brother and I spent the night of the 2011 finals cheering and yelling into the TV screen. Unfortunately, Sri Lanka lost)
- Besides reading and blogging, I spend my time playing the piano and doing arts and crafts.
- Not understanding maths drives me crazy
- Last year, I did Nanowrimo for the first time and won! 
- I loooooove Doctor Who (Eleven's my favourite)
- I love music from the 60's, 70's and 80's although I'm not from that generation. Many a time have my friends called me out on not having listened to all of Taylor Swift's albums ( Seriously. I only know, like, three of her songs *hangs head in shame*) I love ABBA and Olivia Newton-John.
- I cried when watching Big Hero 6 (No, really. BAYMAAAX!)


12 comments:

  1. Ooooh you know how to play the piano! That's awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for tagging me! My post will be up sometime next week :) I am terrible at math, and doing it gets me so frustrated!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looking forward to reading your post:)

      Delete
  3. Hahah I understand about not being a fan of a sport but end up watching it because I'm not a fan of football but everytime it's FIFA I get caught up with the excitement. xD
    I've always wanted to play piano but I never signed up for it. :/
    Ugh, maths drive everyone crazy! xD Calculus is especially nasty!
    You won Nanowrimo! Wow! I just found out about that but it sounds amazing! I can't even write a page without giving up! >_<
    Hahah I love classic rocks. I like Taylor's older songs. The new one is not that good.
    Btw, thanks for tagging me! I'll try to do it ASAP. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the nomination Ranu! I will have mine up next week. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay :) Looking forward to reading it!

      Delete
  5. Thank you very much! I play the piano too! I just published my own nominations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, good ones! I don't even know the A,B,C in cricket to even start watching it! Once when I was kid India lost, I didn't even know and I started cheering and everyone was looking at me like I was daft :D
    WOW! SO Cool! You play the piano?!! You should upload something Ranu! Would really love to hear some of your playing!!!
    That's awesome! I hope you'll win again!! :)
    Thanks a bunch for nominating me! I'm really sorry for being late, I'll do it soon! :D
    P.S. Love your blog design! It's gorgeous and I'm grabbing your blog button ;)

    Eclectic Introspections @ Flickering Lights

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the lovely comment :D

      Delete