A bucketload of thanks out to Danna @ A Reading Habit for nominating me! Go check out her blog! ( Trust me, it's beautiful)
EDIT: The VBA has been circling around the book blogosphere quite a lot, and I received few other nominations since Danna, so I just want to thank all those lovely people by mentioning them and linking back here:
Georgia May @ Teen Book Hoots
Ambika @ Fiction and Such
Aditi Saha @ Book Stop Corner
So, here are the Rules of the Versatile Blogger Award:
- If you are nominated, you've been awarded the Versatile Blogger Award
- Thank the person who nominated you, just to be nice :)
- Link back to their blog. They'd be ever so grateful!
- Select 15 blogs or bloggers for the award (ones you recently discovered or follow regularly)
- Nominate them for the award (remember to notify them once you do!)
- Lastly, tell the person who nominated you seven things about yourself. Easy as that!
Azee @ Undercover Critique
Alicia @ Awesome Book Assessment
The Paperback Princess
Melissa @ Ever So Mela
Elle @ Lost in Wonderland
Jess @ Jess Time To Read
Eclectic Introspections @ Flickering Lights
Teresa @ T's Stuff
aeriko001 @ The Reading Armchair
Katie @ Books Under Blanket
Susan @ A Soul Unsung
Monique @ Mo_Books
Ayanami Faerudo @ Whatever You Can Still Betray
Elizabeth @ The Bookish Universe
Edel @ The Irish Bookworm
I'd also nominate Pearl @ Asterisk Pearl, but she's already been nominated by the same blogger who nominated me. Still, I think she deserves a mention!
7 (really random) Things About Me
- I'm not an ardent cricket fan, but during the ICC World Cup season I seem to always catch the cricket fever ( my brother and I spent the night of the 2011 finals cheering and yelling into the TV screen. Unfortunately, Sri Lanka lost)
- Besides reading and blogging, I spend my time playing the piano and doing arts and crafts.
- Not understanding maths drives me crazy
- Last year, I did Nanowrimo for the first time and won!
- I loooooove Doctor Who (Eleven's my favourite)
- I love music from the 60's, 70's and 80's although I'm not from that generation. Many a time have my friends called me out on not having listened to all of Taylor Swift's albums ( Seriously. I only know, like, three of her songs *hangs head in shame*) I love ABBA and Olivia Newton-John.
- I cried when watching Big Hero 6 (No, really. BAYMAAAX!)