Bookentine's Day!

Monday, February 16, 2015

I found this Valentine's Day-ish book tag at Emily's blog, The Paperback Princess. I know this is very late for Valentine's Day, but I've discovered that I love doing book tags, so here we go! 

My OTP
HOW DO I CHOOSE? This is so hard! Hmm... I'll have to go with Katy and Daemon from Jennifer Armentrout's Lux series.

My favourite ship to ship
Percy and Annabeth from Heroes of Olympus and PJO.

Favourite LGBTQ ship *do NOT read if you don't want spoilers for Blood of Olympus*
I'll have to go with *sorta spoiler for BoO*... Solangelo! It's noncannon, but still so adorable! 

Favourite YA contemporary romance book
The Fault in Our Stars. I know it's over-hyped, but it was still the book that actually drew me into the genre.

Favourite ship that isn't from YA contemporary romance
Oh, come on. There are too many!!! Perry and Aria from Veronica Rossi's Under The Never Sky

Favourite friendship
Kenji and Juliette from the Shatter Me trilogy by Tahereh Mafi. They are so awesome!

Top Book Boyfriend of All Time
Is the creator of this tag bent on driving me crazy with indecision?! So hard to choose, but... Daemon again from the Lux series.

Top three other book boyfriends (because we can't have just one!)
Percy Jackson, Peeta from The Hunger Games and Will Herondale from The Infernal Devices.

The Character I Wish My Valentine Was
Augustus Waters from TfioS. We're soul mates, I swear!

The Character I Wish I Could Spend Valentine's With, Sulking Over the Fact that We Don't Have Dates 
Anne, from Anne of Green Gables, because I'd love talking with her!

Most painful ship to ship
Day and June from Legend, by Marie Lu!!!!!! So. Much. Pain! *cries in a corner, rocking back and forth in a foetal position*

Favourite love triangle
The Alex-Aiden-Seth love triangle from the Covenant series by Ms Armentrout! 

A villain you secretly love
Luke Castellan from Percy Jackson. I know what happened in The Last Olympian, but my choice still stands!

I tag:
Pearl @ Asterisk Pearl 
Susan @ A Soul Unsung
and Melissa @ Ever So Mela

...and anyone who want to participate! (Leave a link below to your post. I'd love to read it)

2 comments:

  1. So happy you did the tag! I loved Percabeth as a couple because they were such a strong couple. And I would love to have Percy as a boyfriend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with all my heart! Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete